Sunday, September 11, 2011

Where does time go?



My lil beauty is growing toooooo fast!!!


I don't even know where to start. Malina has become such a little personality. She keeps us laughing everyday. From her "attitude" to fake laugh, she's soo funny!!



She started this thing where she gives you attitude. I don't know where she got it, but it drives me mad...haha. You'll tell her something she doesn't like n she'll either mad dog you or roll her eyes. Isn't 20 months too young for that???? I THINK SO!!!!



She's such a lil mommy already!! She gets all her dolls and pats them to sleep or talks to them, it's really cute. Yesterday, in the car she was showing her baby her eyes. She kept telling her, "eyes, eyes!" It was quite funny. Carey and I were shocked that she was teaching the baby the way we teach her:).




This girl is to much!! She loves playing with kids and laughing! I am so grateful that overall she is a VERY happy and good little girl. I look forward to what else is to come.




I promise to not neglect the blog even though I'm busy!!








































No comments:

Post a Comment