Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Our baby is 3 months old!!!


Happy 3 months Malina!! I can't believe how quickly it has gone by.

This week is mommy and Malina's last week together. I think Malina knows it because she has been really clingy to me:(. I am excited to go back to work and I know Malina will have tons of fun with Nana Norma.

This month Malina has really changed a lot. She is making much more noise and even yelling at me....haha. She loves to make noise especially if someone is doing it with her. She has started to move a lot. One morning I found her completely diagonal to where she started in her crib. Good thing she is not sleeping with mommy and daddy, no one but Malina would be sleeping...hahah.

Her sleeping is GREAT!!! About 7:30 we do her bath, read a book (if she's not too restless), feed her then she goes to bed. Mommy and daddy take turns putting her to sleep. The first night daddy tried to put her to sleep she wasn't too happy, but since then she LOVES it. It's really funny though because if we are not home Malina will stay up later, because she's nosey. BUT if we are home and she's not getting ready for bed by 8, we're all in trouble.....she's NOT HAPPY!!!Lately she's been either sleeping through the night or waking up once to eat. Her feed is VERY FAST since she drinks so quickly!!

She's eating 5 to 6oz consistently now. She gets mad when I don't feed her quick enough...LOL. She definitely LOVES to eat.

Malina has picked up a BAD HABIT from daddy!!! She loves TV...haha. Whenever the TV is on she breaks her neck to see it. I started leaving it on cartoons for her as I shower and now she expects it. One day I didn't put on cartoons , I figured she had no clue and she cried the entire time I was in the shower (which was like 2 min...quickest shower ever), as soon as I changed it she was fine!! I guess she does know if it's on cartoons...LOL.

Malina is such a funny little girl!! Carey and I crack up at all her little noises and gestures. She will mad-dog you in a second and then smile and act so innocent. She already has such a little personality. We are scared to see when she starts talking and moving around...haha. She already LOVES her little animal friends. She talks to them, stares at them and even hits them. We are hoping that she will be a little nicer to her real friends...LOL.

This weekend Malina will celebrate her first Easter in Blythe and meet lots of family and friends. We are so excited to finally take her there. Mommy will also start work on Monday, so expect some blogs soon.

We hope you enjoy Malina's 2nd month pics!!
Mar 10 Malina's 2nd month

No comments:

Post a Comment